Blog challenges really work!
A few months back when I joined one of the blog challenges, it really helped me to focus and make sure I wrote something every day — or at least got a blog post done several times a week. Since then, though. . .well, I haven’t done as much. In fact, almost zero. Nada. Zip.
It’s not like I haven’t been writing — I have. Just not publishing on my own blogs. And that’s a shame.
Which is why I’m here right now. Blogging.
I want to let you know about so many cool things going on here at Bright Wings:
- My own flower essences that I made myself this summer. You’ll be hearing more about that soon, because one of them is from the Bright Wings Aesclepius flower. And wouldn’t ya know? That flower’s purpose is empowerment! Oh yeah. Seriously. (Can you tell how excited I am about this?)
- A new collection of flower essences that I made myself over at my neighbor’s garden. I have to make labels and write descriptions and a whole slew of other tasks before I can release them though. I’ll let you know.
- I had to change servers for the Blue Eagle Invocation/Liquid Smudge site (many reasons) — and while we were at it, I decided it was a good time to add a blog. (So we did.) I’m not settled on the look right now — but go see what’s happening and ask questions or make comments over there: Liquid Smudge
- I’m working on putting my content from almost 7 years’ worth of daily Top of the Day articles into ebook form — and maybe creating a daily podcast from it too. Stay tuned on that.
- I’ve been reading some awesome new books and will share them with you soon.
- I hired a couple of new coaches to help me accelerate my business growth and profits, and take powerful new actions.
- I’ve been taking some classes on building and growing your lists, and learning about making videos and social media and creating communities and affiliate programs and more.
- I’m working on some hot new coaching programs and options for you.
- I started writing a new column for The Examiner called Westchester Pets. If you like pets, I’d love for you to subscribe and follow along: Westchester Pets. (There is a subscribe button just below my photo on the left of the page.)
So. . . I think you can see some of the reasons why I haven’t been over here blogging lately — and why I’ve been itching to 🙂
Apologies if you missed me. There are some great things coming along for you real soon. And, while you’re here, how about letting me know what you’d like to know, learn, or get help with next? Comments are open below.